Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Get Attention with A Banner!

Banners are a cheap and easy, attention-getting detail to add to your booth.  They can be made in a style to suit your booth - kitschy, shabby, sophisticated, natural... whatever!   Remember, you need to get and keep a customer's attention before you stand a chance of getting them to come into your booth.  The longer you keep their attention, the more likely they'll see something worth a closer look.

Here are some inspiration photos to give you some ideas.  Since Valentine's Day is close, I've included a bunch for that holiday, but the way they are made could be adapted for lots of other seasons or themes.  Enjoy!



Photo Sources  All of my sources for the inspiration photos in this post can be found on my Pinterest Board - Vintage Show Off Posts.  Now I have two boards that will help you.  I have a feeling I may need to add more as time goes on.  I'll be adding links to any I create on my sidebar.


This is one of my all time favorite photos showing a banner used well in a booth.  Without the banner, the booth would still look nice, but the banner grabs your attention, establishes a theme for the vignette and creates a memorable look.



The rest of the photos are just to inspire you with banner styles.