Saturday, January 25, 2014

More Banners and Buntings

I'd like to move on and post about something new - I have so many posts on my to-do list - but I  keep seeing so many photos of booths with banners.  I already did one post on banners this month and Jan commented that she'd like to see more photos of banners in booths.  I understand that comment completely!  It's the booth photos that are the most inspiring. When vendors come to this site, I'm sure that's what they'll be hoping to see lots of.  So here ya go - banners and buntings mostly in booths!



Remember the golden booth question when you look at these photos - Would you walk into the booth?  If so, what pulled you in?

One more tip - almost all of these source links lead to blog posts with more inspiring photos.  If you have time, they would make a fun browse!

Source is a direct pin on Pinterest by  3 French Hens

Source

Source

Source

Source

Dead link on Pinterest, but here's the Urban Farmgirl blog

This one's not in a booth, but I thought it was creative enough to include.  I couldn't help myself.
Cathy Guess on Flickr

Source
Sorry - this one is not in a booth, but I had to show you.  It's made with clipboards!

Source